Tuesday, January 5, 2021

2020-Disaster Or An Experience


Now as we have entered 2021, A new Year, a new beginning but before this we faced a very drastic or say sadistic type of year. This year was one of a kind. A roller coaster ride in our life. This was the first time in my life I had experienced a pandemic. Which is the deadly novel corona virus also addressed as covid-19.

I had just given my boards in the starting months of 2020, I was happy as I thought I would be attending parties and enjoying my self as much as I can. But it was astonishing to know that the next day just after my exams were over, we were put under lockdown for our safety from the virus. A couple of months passed by and everybody thought that everything would be fine very soon , but who knew that we would be facing it even now. 

Overall, it has been a year with ups and downs like all other years but mostly downs this time. We spent a lot more time in our homes and with our family, in the starting phases we even had to the chores ourselves to avoid any health hazard.

For me it was a great experience as I learned a lot of new things which would eventually be helping me in my future endeavours. School was also too different this year. Everything was online, our classes, our talks our games and every other thing. Sanitisation was and is still given a major importance throughout the whole year. 

I met a whole lot of new people and also connected with them and just to balance it out I distanced myself from toxicity and  according to me I think that this year gave a lot of lessons to me and I realised how important my people are to me whether it be family or friends. On a personal level I also got quite a few good opportunities like being an official esports player and learning new things , new subjects and new topics . 

Now talking about the other factors this year taught me the value of the things which were very easily accessible to me. Like going out was kind of an aspiration in the mid- covid scenario and that’s when I realised that every thing matters a lot be it small or big, I learned the value of how important things were to me. The whole year has ended now and we just plead that everything will get back to normal very soon because this is a once in a lifetime experience which I think I faced in my teens. 

I don’t think that the year is blameable for all the mis happenings that took place this year but still for the whole world this was not a very happy year After  seeing all this I also got motivated to keep my self more healthier and tried to enhance my immunity and work on my body too. I try to give my best while doing my workouts which gives me immense pleasure when I see my self growing and improving day by day .

As of now I would like to conclude that this had not been an amazing year but I would say I had good experiences overall.

Thanks for reading my article-

By- 

Yash Gupta

No comments:

Post a Comment